About the Supreme Artwork:
Based on the 1979 advertisement "Energy For An Empty Tank World", art director Craig Stecyk designed a trade show booth in 1991 based on the gas station theme complete with vintage pumps, oil cans and 200 hub caps. The Supreme graphic was created to decorate the pumps. After the trade show the graphic continued to be used in advertising and on T-shirts, sweatshirts and stickers. Fill're up!
Originally Released: 1991
Artwork by: Craig Stecyk
About Powell Peralta Patches:
- Powell Peralta embroidered patch
- 2.5” diameter
- iron-on backing
- Denim and cotton material provide the best base. Be careful of polyester.
- Put the item on a hard surface, like an ironing board. Iron it to create a nice, flat surface.
- Place the patch where you want it to be.
- Heat up the iron to it's hottest setting.
- Place a thin cloth over the patch. (This will protect the patch and any surrounding material).
- Place the iron over the patch and press down hard as possible for 15-30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let patch cool.
- Check the patch by gently rubbing at the edge, trying to lift it. If it lifts, replace the thin material and iron again for 10- 15 seconds.
- To ensure a secure patch you can also sew around the edges.